1) Go to Miller's LibCal website.
2) In the box labeled Spaces, click on the type and location of space you want to reserve.
3) A grid calendar showing hours and a list of seats will appear. Select the date for which you want to reserve a seat in the bar at the top.
4) Click on the block(s) of time you want to reserve. You are allowed one reservation per day, for a maximum of 3 hours. Adjust the length of your reservation in the blue bar below the grid calendar.
5) Click the 'Submit Time' button.
6) Read the Terms and Conditions that apply to your space booking. Clicking the 'Continue' button indicates that you have read and agree to abide by the Terms.
7) Enter your name and email address when prompted.
8) Click the 'Submit My Booking' button. You will receive a confirmation email confirming your booking; this can take up to 30 minutes to arrive in your inbox. You can cancel or change your booking using the link provided in your confirmation email.
9) Have your booking time and seat number ready when you arrive at the library. You will need to check in at the Circulation Desk when you arrive.