Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Connecting to Online Resources FAQ
Having issues connecting to a database, ebook or other online resource? Maybe these tips will help.
- Connect via an incognito window.
- In Chrome - click on File - then New Incognito Window
- In Firefox - click on File - then New Private Window
- In Safari - Click on File - then New Private Window
- Try using a different browser, or closing out the browser you are in and open it up again.
- Try clearing your cache.
- In Chrome - Click on Chrome - then Clear Browsing Data
- In Firefox - click on History - then Clear recent history and chose a time frame from before you started your library session
- In Safari
- Click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab. Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
- Select the Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Cache.
- Note: You may want to also clear your browser history
- If all else fails, reboot your machine and try connecting again.
If you continue to have issues connecting, please reach out to a librarian via the Ask A Librarian form.
More TIPS ON ACCESSING eBOOKS from ONESearch